P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Saturday, August 20, 2005

This is Going to be Fun

I am going to New York City on the 14th, and I just found out that The Hitch and George Galloway are debating th war in Iraq that very night at Mason Hall at the Baruch College Performing Arts Center. For those who don't know who George Galloway is, he is the rebid anti-Bush-Blair-ex-labor-MP, and current Respect MP. I imagine that Respect is an ultra-far-left party that would make Edward Said go into sexual bliss. I think this because Galloway's invectives against Bush, Blair, and the War in Iraq would make Said, Arafat, and bin Laden all have terrorgasims. What is better, The Hitch and Galloway hate each other. Every time they see each other Galloway calles Hitch an Alcoholic ex-Trotskyite (which I think is true) and Hitchens writes scathing articles about this man who sounds clinicaly insane. Sounds great; anyone want to come?
NB: I did not meet Hitch when he was out in Denver, so this is my big chance. Also, "terrorgasims" could be the best neologism of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home