P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Friday, June 24, 2005

I Love Cabs

So now that I have sold my car I take the bus to work, and to quote to sage Darkwing Duck "The worst part about public transportation is the public part". However at the store I work at we staying open until 11:00 pm on every third friday. My last bus is at 10:22 pm. So I take a cab. Man I love those Cabs. I mean I'll spen $1.25 to get on the bus, and $16.00 to get home in a cab. Is the cab over ten times better? Yes. First it takes 15 minutes to get home. The bus? 45 minutes, if it comes when right when I get of, and my conecting bus is waiting for me downtown (neither of these ever happen). I really spen an hour and a half gating home on the bus. Then there are the cabies. All are Africans, who will tell you everything about the situation in Zimbabway (spelling?) and how much they hate cops. I just wish I could pay for a cab every day. I should ask for a raise.

On another note, what is with the female bloggers? I mean there was this, and this, and then today there was this. I just find it unsettling that all these showed in the last week. I suggest that you girls who feel down and out (and any one else) read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home