P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dildo Update

In my very arrogant moments I google "Twelve Dildos on Hooks" and just laugh at the controversy I have stirred in the Blog-sphere. Not as much as Cindy Sheehan I grant you, but still we all need to do our part right? Well today I found this letter from Lois Abbott published in the Denver Post on 8/23. In it he says,

Further, we need to know where the money comes from to pay people to comb the Internet to find these "silly, wonderful things"

Ah, the joy of being an un-paid intern! It makes me feel good to see that most people think I should be making good money for my labor. I am so great I give my internet combing skills for free; when most people would demand remuneration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home