P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"To Mier" Is Human

Well, I'm sure you all woke up to the good news. But I just came back from the bar and then heard the good news. What a great day, we slapped GW Bush a good on. Seriously George! What would Reagan do? I tell you what he wouldn't do, nominate a lackey to the highest court in the land. Any who, I don't assume any one who cares about politics reads my blog, so I'll just leave you with the definition of the newest word in the English language (a la the term 'to bork'), "to mier" means "to put your own allies in the most untenable position possible based upon exceptionally bad decision- making."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home