P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Saturday, May 21, 2005

In an Age When Left is Right

Just when I thought that things where getting normal again. The lefties are over there, and the conservatives are over here. Yyou know? And every thing is as it should be. Than I see that Christopher ultra-leftie-bleeding-heart-liberal-greatest-living-man-of-letters-in-the-English-speaking-world Hitchens has an article in the Weekly Standard. I mean good God, F###ING HITCHENS & THE STANDARD; what is the world coming to? Don't get me wrong I love Hitchens (the only reason the read the Atlantic Monthly after Micheal Kelly was killed in Iraq) and I love the Standard, and I love that they are together at last, but its like eating sushi on pizza, it might taste good but it still feels weird going down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home