P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Flavored or Ribbed? My Life Really Has Changed!

I'm sure I'm not the first one to comment on this site, but I just found it today. There is a lot to say after wandering around the site for a couple of minutes. Like "I want my $85,000 dollars back!" or "I want my four years back!" or "thank God I haven't joined yet and started posting pictures of my children dressed as the pope!" or "Joey Mckeown! oh man! that just ruined your blog for me!" or "If I ever register with this site, you have the right to euthanize me, even if I seem perfectly healthy!"

I must admit though the school I am currently going to is just like my undergraduate alma mater. For example at the above web site you see questions like this,

I've heard people say that the Catholic Church changed its doctrine concerning the charging of interest. Is this true, and is it a failure of infallibility?

And at my current student union web site you get questions like this,

How to choose a condom
one that fits - more details
flavor, ribbed etc - what difference does it make?
anal sex - what's best?
what about lube?
and what about dams?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Apologies for the title, but I couldn't resist.

9:33 AM PST  
Blogger ridley said...

Tell it, Dan. You forgot the most important one, though: "Birth control!"


Seriously, though. Don't they realize that graduate admissions people could find this site? And then legitimately refuse to take students from our alma mater seriously ever again?

6:55 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home