P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Birthday Presents

I just found out the little theater in town, three whole screens, is going to be showing "Broken Flowers" next week. So, I'm only three months behind the rest of you in getting my Bill Murray fix. In another three months they should be showing "Copote", I hope. By the way, who has seen "Copote"? I just started reading "In Cold Blood" today, and this had convinced me I must see the movie. I also hear that Philip Seymour Hoffman's acting is even better than usual, if that is possible. Funny, if any one asked me who would be the best actor to play Capote, I would have said P.S. Hoffman. Not because it seems that he is typed cast as playing very gay men, but because he could be the best actor of our generation. (Yes today is my birthday, and I hate all of you who did not remember!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are they really showing broken flowers? can i come along?

9:36 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home