P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Teddy, You Are an Idiot!

Ok, I don't like to do political blog post anymore, but I have to do it today. What is wrong with the Alito hearings? The dems are acting like a bunch of Zombies. Their going "brains!" but moving too slow to to catch up with Alito and eat his yummy grey stuff. This is a real sleeper. At least Roberts was cute and cuddly with body poster that said "you hate me, but you can't do anything about me running the SCOTUS for the next thirty years". After today though I like Alito more than before, and more bleh about the Dems. I mean even Teddy and Feiny aren't being fun.

On another note, I have my finals on Friday and Monday. I get to spend the next 36 hours learning every thing done in the last forty years of epistemology and the philosophy of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home