P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, June 30, 2005

3:15 pm. When Do I Get to Go Home?

So I'm at work, and I'm thinking "damn, Ive been working for like four straight hours". To make it worse this guy e-mails me every half hour with more leads about Colorado State Government waste. He is writing a paper so that every one knows just how much money the state flushes down the toliet. Interesting stuff, I just spent all morning and most of the early after noon looking at pictures of furniture made by prison inmates. Any way I need a break. I miss the days when I just had to read books for this guy.

Oh, I think I have driven all my readers away with my recent posts that have been a little long. Sorry about that, but I really though the story from the NY times was so stupid it had to be shared with all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home