P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Granville Ohio, Here I come

Are you guys as excited about going to Granville Ohio as I am? I'm not talking about for a vacation but for a conference that can only be described as sexy. The 2006 annual meeting of the American Catholic Philosophical Association. Still not excited? Well the conference them is "Intelligence and the Philosophy of Mind". If you are still not excited yet, and you would have to be dead not to be, then check this out. The plenary speakers are,

John Haldane (University of St. Andrews)
Anthony Kenny (Oxford University)
Kurt Pritzl (The Catholic University of America)

I know, I know. I am looking for plane tickets already too. See you all there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home