P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

TAKE THAT!!! WORLD

48 hours ago I thought I was leaving St Andrews in shame and poverty. Now I am staying at St Andrews, at least until May, in extreme poverty. Oh, and I got an Internship at the Center for the Study of Religion and Politics doing research into Benedict XVI's encyclical Deus Caritas Est, and the magisterium's political philosophy.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan: 1. Reality: 30,000,000

2 Comments:

Blogger ridley said...

YAAAAAYYY!!! I mean, it would have been cool to have you back in the States, but that's awesome!

Well. Carry on rocking the analytical philosophy, then.

2:31 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Dan.

2:51 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home