P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Seminar at Princeton

I don't know how many of you straussians, platonists, and neo-thomist know about this seminar at Princeton, but I imagine you might be interested. Its a summer graduate seminar in Metaphysics, Ethics, and Politics in the Thomistic and Analytic Traditions. That is HOT. You Catholic U guys might know about it because Michael Gorman is going to be there. Check it out and come if you hearing about it for the first time. Also if you already knew about it, are you applying. The faculty is unbelievable: Nicholas Rescher, Mark Murphy, and the above mentioned Michael Gotman.

I think the TACers should take the seminar over. Just think if we got Zep, Wink, Neoteronous, and Bissex all to come. (Who else is studying philosophy anyway?) I hope I'll see you there.

2 Comments:

Blogger N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:13 PM PST  
Blogger N said...

Bissex is interested, although he may not be able to take the time off. He doesn't have a blogspot account and he doesn't leave comments. I doubt I will be able to take the time off.

2:15 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home