P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mea Culpa

If you read my blog regularly, which I don't expect you to do, I recently posted about some nut job who happens to think he is more Catholic than the pope. This blogger has pointed out that I should show respect to the trad movement, and not judge it by one crazy person. I see the point and accept the criticism. I do try to show genuine respect, but I often stumble. So I recant any comments I made about the wider Trad Catholics based on this one jerk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Paco said...

Thank you for the acknowledgement. If you are interested in getting acquainted with "respectable" traditional Catholicism, I invite you to take a look at my recently developped blog "Ite ad Thomam" (http://iteadthomam.blogspot.com)

People there can send in (via email) questions, articles, etc. relating to traditional Catholic (viz., scholastic) theology, philosophy and other trad issues.

Enjoy!
-Francisco J. Romero
Marquette University.

6:46 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home