P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Friday, March 10, 2006

Finally Someone Who Thinks I'm Too Liberal

Alright, so some SSPX* guy came up with a quiz. It is a fine example off why the SSPX is dying; good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. Not only is it foolish, but more than a little offensive; as well as homophobic**. Click on the link and enjoy.

Oh and if you want to know, I scored between being the Anti-Christ and worshiping dirt. Kinda funny since I am a Catholic in union with the Church.



*You all know what this means, unless you don't. If you don't, you're lucky. Oh and I want to point out that I love Pius X, and I think that it is a bad thing indeed that the SSPX have stolen him from his rightful Church.

** Homophobic in that closeted self-hating gay sort of way. I would not be surprised if the author is a gay man in denial.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Paco said...

(Sorry, I tried to post this comment here, several times and found out I had posted it everywhere else but here.)

I'm not part of the SSPX (I am fully within the Church) but I certainly sympathize with most of their views and criticisms of modern ecclesial policy. But this is "quiz" is very distasteful, if not downright offensive. Please do not identify this sick man's doings with the respectable organization, SSPX (if other groups who are outside the church are worthy of respect, why not the SSPX?) or, for that matter, with the Traditionalist Catholic movement.

By the way, there are many people who would think that you are liberal, even many Catholics in good standing. There is always room for improvement. ;0)

6:54 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home