P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Daily Mass

I think that I have been to daily mass three times since mid-August. The thing is, all three times after the first thing I said to myself was "I am going to go to mass today". Now I don't say this to myself too often, in fact only about three times in the last month. I do often say I should go to mass, but not I am going to mass. I should probably get to the point now. Those three times where, in order of the dates, The Feast of the Holy Transfiguration, The Feast of the Holy Assumption, and the third (which is today, 9/8/04, ) is The Feast of the Birth of Mary. Coincidence? Maybe. I, however, am more inclined that some higher power (probably not God, but Mary or St. Joseph) is affecting my free will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home