P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Monday, June 06, 2005

Life Is So Good

Holy S***! Holy S***! Holy S***! So if you have been reading my recent posts, and I don't blame you if you haven't, you are aware that I have an internship for the summer. Now the think tank that I will be working for has a big party during the summer where all the fellows and a bunch of Republican congressmen, and a few Democratic ones, go out shooting. Afterwards they drink and smoke, hence it is called the ATF party, and have someone give a lecture. This year the lecture will be given by none other than Christopher Hitchens (link to the left & post bellow). I get to meet Christopher Hitchens! I shouldn't say this but I am more excited about this, than I was about meeting Cardinal Arinze (not that I really meet Cardinal Arinze).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home