P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tunak: Tunak: Tunak

I did promise to my self that I would stop blogging two times a day. I will not keep that promise today. Why? Because I saw this on the corner.

TUNAK [Jonah Goldberg]

If you want to know how NRO can keep up the blistering pace it does, you'll need to download this. Click on one of the "download mirrors" links and you'll hear the music (and see the video) we have blasting in the backround at NRO 24/7.

And than this posted two hours later.

TUNAK CONT'D [Tunak Sub-Commander Alpha 4-7]
Seriously, you gotta download tunak man. It's all about tunak. Download it. Do it now. There's no way my plan for global domination will ever come to fruition if you don't download the tunak mind-reprogramming software. Oh, dang, did I say that last sentence outloud?

I don't know if tunak means as much to you as it does to me, but I hold a special place in my heart for it, and the tunak man. (I think he's hot!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home