P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Guilt Trip

I know it is wrong to lie and to cheat, but I need to make a living. I do feel bad about it (not that I care much about feelings, they are after all for the weak). There are a million and a half responses the whole "Catholic Guilt" thing, but none of them are worth putting in to words because I am not guilty because I am Catholic, rather I am Catholic because I am guilty. Thus, God is not religious, but religion is directed to Him.
All the same I feel bad about not getting around to setting up links to others peoples blogs and sites. Here is the reason. I have a dying Sony Notebook, and a AOL dial up connection that was burried ten weeks ago. So I hope that elucidates my online behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home