P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Saturday, October 02, 2004

After several weeks of poverty and un-employment, I decided to take a low-paying customer service job. In all it is a fun job and the money is not too bad. However, I just got a really good job this week. So now I have to go and explain to my manager that I-have-to-quite-even-though-you-just-hired-me-and-I-am-still-being-trained-and-I'm-screwing-you-over-sorry-about-that. The other option is to try to keep both jobs, until my availability becomes such a problem that I have to quite the first job. Which is the route that I prefer; I just hope it works. As for My real job, it is really exciting. Also it was the easiest job interview I have ever had. The manager just talked the whole time about how it can be funny work, and then he finished by saying 'I think we going to go with you'. I didn't say more then ten words the whole time.
On another note, If any of you are going to be in town for Halloween, I inherited a huge party at my place. (You inherit a party when the person who lived in your apartment previous to yourself threw an annual party, and people are going to sow up at your house with beer on Halloween whether you like it or not.) So if any of you are interested in a 18 hour drive feel free to come. Also, could I get contact info on Gingras and Pauline so I can invite them?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so what's the new job all about, huh? details, man!

2:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home