P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Age of Reason?

I will admit it. I saw the new Bridget Jones movie this week. Before you start to mock me to much though, I should mention that I did read the real book this summer. (By that I mean Pride and Prejudice. Ok, I guess that doesn't help me much.) Well although the movie was funny, really funny, it just lacked something the first one had. I could not put my finger on it. Then I read Megan Basham's review of it and she explained to me what was so wrong with the new movie. (yes I know I needed a chick to point out the essence of a chick movie to me). The article is from Nov. 15th on National Review Online (would I send you to any other site?)

1 Comments:

Blogger clara said...

oh honey. ooh, honey.

you need a hobby.

lol.

11:10 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home