P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Thursday, November 25, 2004

"The DD is passed out!"

Until Someone posted a comment onto my last post I thought I had driven away all of my readers. Something about which I did have mixed feelings about, but hell I'm a right-wing Republican and so I don't give a flying &*^% about my feelings.

On a different subject, actually it is not different, I want to talk about Me. After all, this is my blog, so if you want me to talk about you, well tough luck. What I will talk about is how I miss getting drunk at Thanksgiving dinner with no consequences. Also tonight I was reminded of how bad of a cook my mother is, Turkey a little dry, canned cranberries, and green bean casserole that tasted like car tires. But the worst part about is I am DD. I mean if I do what I should be doing, then I would get a DUI. Since getting shity tonight is not an option I decided to sit down and write a post for my blog, so here I am.

The problem with this is that I have nothing to write about, except sunrise today which I will tell you about later. Because I have nothing to write about I start to think about Charlie Kaufman in Adaptation, and I am now relating to him. "Oh shit, I just wrote myself into my own blog." ... What? Its a #$!&ing blog, I'm supposed to write myself into it.

Now, about the sunrise. I was at work at 6:10 am, and the sun was coming up over downtown and the sky was all yellow, red, and orange, and this morning was unusually warm, and there was a warm autum breeze. It brought back memories about coming home from the drunk rocks during the Santa Anna Winds. But the sky! I just thought to myself, "this is pure Turner." But my double disagreed "That sky is not Turner, its Monet." There was no way I was going to lose this argument to my double. The sky was pure Turner and I was not going to back down. But before I could stand my ground someone walked into the store and ordered a Mocha. (Apologies to Waugh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home