P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Friday, December 10, 2004

$ 14,454.50 To Go

I sent out my first student loan payment today. Now I have $ 3.00 to my name, and one week until I get paid. I have no health insurance and I owe members of my family over a thousand dollars. I must say I am doing great in my first year of real life. I really hit the ground running.

Today I also received my alumni guide. If you haven't got one yet, it is a list of every alumni of our college with there contact info. In the back they list all the alumni by where they live. The States first then Canada, and so on. Well between Czech Republic and France is Deceased. I guess they had to put that group somewhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger ridley said...

Oh dude, that's just bad, having that category in there in proper alphabetical order and all. Sounds like something out of an Evelyn Waugh novel...it's a good thing we enjoy laughing like hyenas in hugely inappropriate situations.

7:56 AM PST  
Blogger Wavelet said...

poor dan. hey, have you tried consolidating your loans? i did that, and my payments aren't due till January, now...(also, i still haven't paid back my bookstore bill. i am a bad person.)

you should move down to san diego. it's warm, which is alreadly less depressing.

although, it's also expensive...err, never mind...

6:38 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, my location is listed as "Unknown", which leads me to believe that maybe I have exited this dimension via time portal.

2:29 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home