P & J

Somehow or other, it never IS the wine, in these cases. -- The Pickwick Papers

Monday, December 13, 2004

P & J Redux

If, on some off chance that you are reading this, I am sure you noticed my new links. I really excited that I got around to setting up links. After all its been about four or five months. I am also sure you noticed that if I linked to you, I probably didn't get your name right. I did this because the links are primarily for my own use. However, if you have not enjoyed the joys of NRO or Firsth Things, or the Ethics and Public Policy Center, then get of your arse and go to them. Right now P & J is you one stop link to all good things right and conservative.

1 Comments:

Blogger clara said...

your links are indeed exciting, but i see that you don't know who i am. heh heh. i could have a lot of fun with this. i'll give you a hint: we just chitchatted on the phone on sunday 'til my battery died. anyhoo. late.

11:41 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home